This page lists down the enhancements implemented as part of OpenSpecimen v3.0.
Some of the main features are described below.
Enables pre-printing of specimens labels before collection.
- Configure pre-printing per collection protocol
- Pre-print labels on visit collection
- Configure number of copies that needs to be printed
- View whole hierarchy of the specimen position in query results. For example, Freezer1->Rack1->Box1 along with positions
- Filter participants based on count of pending vs complete visits
- Look for specimens in whole freezer not just specific box
- Linked results to directly go to a record
- Automatic reminder for collection protocols expiring within 30 days.
Allows users to merge duplicate participant
- Shows matches during participant update
- User can merge participants within protocol or across protocols.
- Duplicate participant is deleted after moving the relevant data to existing participant
Allows users to enter specimen events like spun, thaw or any custom events in bulk using user interface. Users can select the specimens from cart or scan specimen labels to apply the events.