Select one or more queries, which needs to be shared with other users.
Default folder is renamed from All to ‘My Queries’
Superadmins and Institute admins will see an additional folder viz. ‘All Queries’. This will show all queries for Superadmin users. For institute admin users, it displays all queries created by users of the corresponding institute.
2. Click on Assign → Create New Folder as illustrated in the below image. This should display a modal dialogue. Add selected queries to the new folder.
3. Specify folder name and select users or user groups from the dropdown with whom the folder (therefore queries) needs to be shared.
From v10.3 onwards,
User can share queries with ‘All current and Future users’
Clients who needs a common folder where anybody can share queries to make it accessible for all, you can check the checkbox ‘Allow edits by shared users’
Superadmins and folder owner will be able to update the folder access at any point later too
4. Click on the Create button. On successful folder creation, the folder can be visible under the 'My folder' section.
5. Users with whom this folder has been shared will have access to the queries.
6. In future, if you wish to add a new query to this folder, you will be able to see the folder once you click on 'Assign tab'. Only those folders created by the user will be visible in the modal box
Until v10.2.x Only the folder owners can add new queries to the folder. Other users cannot add a query to the shared folder
From v10.3.x If the folder has option ‘Allow edits by shared users’ checked, all users can add a query to the shared folder.