If any form field is deleted accidentally, it can be reverted by using the form XML. Please follow the steps mentioned below to revert the deletion
|title||Click here to view the steps...|
- Go to the forms list page
- Open the form from which the deleted field has to be retrieved back.
- Click on 'Export' button from the form summary page, this will download the form XML file
- The list of deleted fields is available in the exported form XML underneath the <deletedFields> tag as below:
<deletedFields> <field udn="age"/> <field udn="mrns.site"/> </deletedFields>
6. The deletion of form fields can be undone by adding the following section in the XML to be imported:
<undoDeletedFields> <field udn="age"/> <field udn="mrns.site"/> </undoDeletedFields>
7. Move the fields from "<deletedFields>" section to "<undoDeletedFields>" which you want to undo.
8. Import updated XML file, after import deleted field is undone: