When the specimen are is collected in OpenSpecimen, the system adds the collection and received events to the collected primary specimens and can be used for reporting purposes at the child level too.
- Default The default receiver or collector can be set in the specimen requirement of the collection protocol.
The collector and receiver is are displayed under 'Recent Events' on the right side of the primary specimen overview page.
The collection and received event details can be viewed at child specimen level in the query interface:
Edit the collector/receiver of the specimens:
From the overview page of the primary specimens, click on collection or received event from the recent events list. Select the desired user from the dropdown and click on the 'Save' button.
User can update the collector and receiver of multiple specimens through bulk operation, refer 'Update Specimens' for more details. Also, the user can update through the user interface, refer below steps:
- Go to specimens list page of CP
- Select only primary specimens from the list
- Click on 'Actions' button and select option 'Add/Edit' event
- Select 'Edit' action and select the collection or received event from the dropdown and click on the 'Next' button
- Select the desired user from the dropdown and click on the 'Save' button