The recommended memory requirement for the OpenSpecimen app is 2GB. To configure Tomcat follow /wiki/spaces/CAT/pages/83562193
Note: For the database, you can choose between Oracle or MySQL.
You'll also need to place an appropriate connector jar for MySQL/Oracle under the 'lib' directory in the tomcat server.
Absolute The absolute path of the directory where JDK is installed. For example
The deployment process involves some database operations which requires require specific privileges set for the database user. Use the below command to create a database. Refer to Database Configuration and make sure these privileges are assigned before the deployment process.
|Property Name||Description||Default Value||Allowed Values|
The absolute path of the directory where the Tomcat server is extracted and installed.
- Open command terminal
- Change to the directory where OpenSpecimen source code is checked-out
- Setup npm & bower dependencies.
- Change directory to root directory of source code.
- Use the following command to build and deploy OpenSpecimen into the app_home directory (Tomcat or JBoss server).
- To only compile Java source files use the following command
- To build OpenSpecimen web app archive without deploying use following command